I suffered a stroke at just 14, this is my story of recovery and resilience afterward.
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud admin contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by admin
Winter can be tough to sleep, try these 5 tips to improve your sleep habits, especially in winter.
Just because it’s cold out, doesn’t mean there aren’t any fresh produce options. Try these recipes made with butternut squash and Meyer lemons.
Practice breathing deep into your diaphragm has so many benefits.
Common, but not normal, urinary leakage can be a problem for women of any age.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- FITTing Recovery into your Training Program August 9, 2022
- Start your Day with Joy August 4, 2022
- Why do we exercise? August 2, 2022
- When to Seek Therapy July 28, 2022
- Screech! How PTSD affects the body July 26, 2022
- Summertime Blues? July 19, 2022
- How CranioSacral Therapy Resets the Nervous System July 7, 2022