This week take time for yourself!
About Brooke Erstad
Brooke is a Board-Certified Women’s Health Clinical Specialist (WCS) with advanced training in pelvic rehabilitation for females, males and children. Brooke has a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science and a Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Mary, Bismarck, ND in 2003 and 2006, respectively.
Entries by Brooke Erstad
The top 5 frustrations in the life of someone living with endometriosis.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Knee Pain: Is a Victim Rather Than the Cause? December 12, 2019
- Healthy Homemade Hamburger Helper Recipe December 9, 2019
- Its More than Just Kegels! November 16, 2019
- Breathing Better, Feeling Better November 13, 2019
- You want to put needles where?? November 8, 2019
- We mustache you a question… What is Movember all about? November 6, 2019