A PTs guide to help you feel as prepared as possible for the birth of your baby!
About Casey Andrews
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Casey Andrews contributed a whooping 15 entries.
Entries by Casey Andrews
Many women wish they knew about pelvic floor rehab before they can their babies, be one of the few that do know about it.
Here’s our list of 18 food and drinks that can cause bladder irritation.
After running your marathon, make sure to add a recovery program designed to help you recover healthier.
Find out why we encourage focusing on your breath.
Keep your lymph nodes happy and healthy with these foods, and avoid these ones.
What do a warrior, bridge and sphinx have in common? These are all yoga poses to help you feel the love.
Eating right can reduce the growth of prostate cancer cells. Follow these four guidelines to promote a healthy prostate.
Extended mask-wearing can cause TMJ flare-ups, thy these techniques to calm TMJ down.
This Fall, take your kids in to get checked out if they have a sports injury.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Does Your Workstation Fit? September 30, 2022
- More About Veridian Fiscal Services September 27, 2022
- Are Compression Socks Helpful? September 22, 2022
- 8 Reasons your Baby May Need CST September 20, 2022
- Let’s go for a hike! 4 Local Hikes September 13, 2022
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Labor Throughout Your Pregnancy September 6, 2022
- Three Ways Physical Therapy can Help with Breastfeeding August 31, 2022