Follow the SMART Chart to help you achieve your PT goals.
About Jenna Bain
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jenna Bain contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Jenna Bain
Rub some dirt in it…
Suffering from chronic pain, dry needling is another viable treatment
Avoid headaches this school year, and get started with the right amount of sleep, stress management and posture.
Sometimes the pain shows up in a place that isn’t really injured but becomes a victim.
October’s a time to celebrate physical therapy! And in North Dakota you don’t even need a Doctor’s referral to see us.
To help you reach your goal of no pain, sometimes the way is filled with pain and discommfort.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Does Your Workstation Fit? September 30, 2022
- More About Veridian Fiscal Services September 27, 2022
- Are Compression Socks Helpful? September 22, 2022
- 8 Reasons your Baby May Need CST September 20, 2022
- Let’s go for a hike! 4 Local Hikes September 13, 2022
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Labor Throughout Your Pregnancy September 6, 2022
- Three Ways Physical Therapy can Help with Breastfeeding August 31, 2022