Suffering from chronic pain, dry needling is another viable treatment
About Jenna Bain
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jenna Bain contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by Jenna Bain
Avoid headaches this school year, and get started with the right amount of sleep, stress management and posture.
Sometimes the pain shows up in a place that isn’t really injured but becomes a victim.
October’s a time to celebrate physical therapy! And in North Dakota you don’t even need a Doctor’s referral to see us.
To help you reach your goal of no pain, sometimes the way is filled with pain and discommfort.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Love Your Uterus February 27, 2021
- Yoga Poses That Will Make You Feel the Love! February 23, 2021
- Love Yourself Enough to Get Check Ups February 20, 2021
- Covid & the Heart: A Battle of Good vs. Evil February 16, 2021
- How to Give a Couples Massage February 13, 2021
- Strength & Weight Lifting and Heart Health February 9, 2021