From personal experience, those routine medical examinations are the best kind of self-care
About Jill Ehrmantraut
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jill Ehrmantraut contributed a whooping 11 entries.
Entries by Jill Ehrmantraut
Even if you hate needles (like me), you can tolerate dry needling!
Men with pelvic pain can feel alone, discouraged, and let down by the medical community. Being told “Its all in your head” or “you should see another provider” is so common that many men just give up.
Every mom should visit a pelvic health physical therapist after the baby is born and this is why.
No equipment needed, here’s a simple list of exercises you can do at home!
More than Kegels, we assess muscle tone and tightness, surrounding muscles and more to find out if Kegels are right for you.
Pelvic Floor Dry Needling, you want to put needles where??
Stay up to date on mens health this “Movember”!
Post prostate surgery issues can effect up to 40% of men.
Its more common then you might think.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Love Your Uterus February 27, 2021
- Yoga Poses That Will Make You Feel the Love! February 23, 2021
- Love Yourself Enough to Get Check Ups February 20, 2021
- Covid & the Heart: A Battle of Good vs. Evil February 16, 2021
- How to Give a Couples Massage February 13, 2021
- Strength & Weight Lifting and Heart Health February 9, 2021