Every mom should visit a pelvic health physical therapist after the baby is born and this is why.
About Jill Ehrmantraut
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jill Ehrmantraut contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Jill Ehrmantraut
No equipment needed, here’s a simple list of exercises you can do at home!
More than Kegels, we assess muscle tone and tightness, surrounding muscles and more to find out if Kegels are right for you.
Pelvic Floor Dry Needling, you want to put needles where??
Stay up to date on mens health this “Movember”!
Post prostate surgery issues can effect up to 40% of men.
Its more common then you might think.
Guidelines for C-Section recovery.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Help your Allergies with lymph node drainage September 17, 2020
- Farming: A Demanding and Potentially Hazardous Occupation September 14, 2020
- Jaw Pain and Mask Wearing September 10, 2020
- Top 5 Foods To Purchase at Farmer’s Markets This Summer September 3, 2020
- Stay Balanced! With Balance Awareness Week September 1, 2020
- Ways to bring stretches into your work-life August 31, 2020