In and out of the bedroom, ED can affect men’s mental health. Physical therapy can treat erectile dysfunction.
About Jill Ehrmantraut
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jill Ehrmantraut contributed a whooping 18 entries.
Entries by Jill Ehrmantraut
Looking for ways to spend time with friends and be active at the same time? Try some of these suggestions!
Become a bladder boss even in the most inopportune social settings like when your team scores!
Read about my own personal health story about how I overcome scoliosis and living a pain-free life.
Wondering how physical therapy can treat men’s health issues?
I know it seems like it doesn’t make any sense, but your breathing patterns and habits are tied to your pelvic floor.
Even girls as young as 11 can experience chronic pelvic pain syndrome and CPPS can be treated with physical therapy.
From personal experience, those routine medical examinations are the best kind of self-care
Even if you hate needles (like me), you can tolerate dry needling!
Men with pelvic pain can feel alone, discouraged, and let down by the medical community. Being told “Its all in your head” or “you should see another provider” is so common that many men just give up.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Why Do My Knees Hurt More in the Winter January 29, 2023
- Ways to Return to Running after Baby January 26, 2023
- Your Knee Pain may not be Coming From your Knee January 21, 2023
- Benefits of Gaining Strength at the EGYM January 15, 2023
- Correlation Between Osteoporosis & Urinary Incontinence January 11, 2023
- Proprioception-What Your Joints are Telling You January 8, 2023
- Making Massage a Part of Your New Year Resolutions January 5, 2023