Get more out of your workout when you exercise outdoors! Fresh air, vitamin D and feeling good!
About Josh Sorvig
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Josh Sorvig contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Josh Sorvig
We always get our blood pressure or heart rate checked, but what’s the difference between the two?
Follow our guides on Facebook and Instagram for these at-home workouts.
My favorite top 5 throwing exercises for atheles.
The CT Junction area of neck and spine is a common source of neck and back aches.
Stay injury free this winter when doing the hard work of snow removal.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- How to Stay Active this Thanksgiving Day November 25, 2020
- How Nutrition Affects Prostate Cancer November 23, 2020
- ED: What’s Up (or Not) Down There November 20, 2020
- About the Pudendal Nerve in Cyclists November 17, 2020
- Why “Pre-hab” Is Essential Before Prostatectomy November 13, 2020
- Guys, Could Your Pelvic Pain Be Coming from Your Pelvic Floor Muscles? November 11, 2020