Falls don’t need to be a part of aging or everyday life. Here are 8 tips to fall-proof your home.
About Kass Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kass Jones contributed a whooping 14 entries.
Entries by Kass Jones
Our quest for the perfect pillow can be a little simpler when you keep these things in mind.
Millions of people suffer from the condition of chronic pain daily.
With these five tips, you can get your back ready to get “back to college”.
Cage-Free or Free-Range? Are these what they are cracked up to be?
Even if your recovery goes well, stick with your post-surgery physical therapy.
Dry Needling can help more than just pain relief – it can help you become more aware of your body’s position.
Stressed by the Holidays? You’re not alone. Dry needling can help reduce your stress during the Holidays.
When life throws you a curveball (when doesn’t it) you can always be prepared with some stretches to stay limber and fit.
12 things to focus on during our time social distancing.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Does Your Workstation Fit? September 30, 2022
- More About Veridian Fiscal Services September 27, 2022
- Are Compression Socks Helpful? September 22, 2022
- 8 Reasons your Baby May Need CST September 20, 2022
- Let’s go for a hike! 4 Local Hikes September 13, 2022
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Labor Throughout Your Pregnancy September 6, 2022
- Three Ways Physical Therapy can Help with Breastfeeding August 31, 2022