When life throws you a curveball (when doesn’t it) you can always be prepared with some stretches to stay limber and fit.
About Kass Jones
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kass Jones contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Kass Jones
12 things to focus on during our time social distancing.
Busted! Find out why dry needling is superior to acupuncture!
12 things I’ve learned at my first Fargo Marathon 10K
LSVT BIG is evidence-based therapy for those with Parkinson’s Disease.
Feel better with these 12 hacks to make your workstation more ergonomic.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Omegas and Brain Health September 29, 2020
- How to get the most out of your massage September 25, 2020
- Help your Allergies with lymph node drainage September 17, 2020
- Farming: A Demanding and Potentially Hazardous Occupation September 14, 2020
- Jaw Pain and Mask Wearing September 10, 2020
- Top 5 Foods To Purchase at Farmer’s Markets This Summer September 3, 2020