Apex is now offering a new service – diagnostic ultrasound to help diagnose and and measure in a painless and non-invasive procedure.
About Kayla Heger
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Kayla Heger contributed a whooping 17 entries.
Entries by Kayla Heger
Pelvic floor physical therapy can help address these little changes as we age and improve the quality of life.
If you went before your run and you haven’t had much additional fluid intake your bladder should be able to hold through without needing to use the restroom.
The Apex Way – the Keys to Building a Thriving Employee Culture.
We debunk 4 common bedwetting myths and give you 4 new techniques to try to help your child’s bedwetting.
Physical Therapy can help with other conditions such as ovarian cancer through an integrated approach.
How visceral manipulation can be the missing link for improving your pain.
Have an upcoming prostatectomy? Prior to your procedure, seek treatment for “pre-hab” for a speedier recovery and reduce post-surgical symptoms.
Get ready to get wet! Swimming is a great exercise and fun recreational activity.
C-Sections are a whirlwind of emotions, ups and downs. This C-Section awareness month, learn about my story.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Does Your Workstation Fit? September 30, 2022
- More About Veridian Fiscal Services September 27, 2022
- Are Compression Socks Helpful? September 22, 2022
- 8 Reasons your Baby May Need CST September 20, 2022
- Let’s go for a hike! 4 Local Hikes September 13, 2022
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Labor Throughout Your Pregnancy September 6, 2022
- Three Ways Physical Therapy can Help with Breastfeeding August 31, 2022