There are plenty of reasons to exercise, starting with feeling better and living longer!
About Lucas Morken
Lucas graduated from the University of Mary with a doctorate in physical therapy in 2011 and prior to that, a Bachelor of Science in exercise science in 2008. He has over 10 years of experience in outpatient orthopedic physical therapy and is a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist (OCS). He is also certified in dry needling (cert. DN) and has an interest in working with patients with orthopedic/sports injuries, headaches, and patients with TMJ issues.
In his time off, he enjoys hunting, staying active, and spending time with his family. He is married to his wife, Abby, and has 2 boys – Bennett who is 5 years old and Cohen who is 8 months old.
Entries by Lucas Morken
Some tips and exercises to improve mobility to improve your Crossfit workouts at Apex Dynasty.
Your stress levels can impact how your body heals. Try integrating some of these stress-reduction techniques to lower stress and heal faster.
Lucas is excited to work at a clinic where patients come first (like Apex)!
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Why Do My Knees Hurt More in the Winter January 29, 2023
- Ways to Return to Running after Baby January 26, 2023
- Your Knee Pain may not be Coming From your Knee January 21, 2023
- Benefits of Gaining Strength at the EGYM January 15, 2023
- Correlation Between Osteoporosis & Urinary Incontinence January 11, 2023
- Proprioception-What Your Joints are Telling You January 8, 2023
- Making Massage a Part of Your New Year Resolutions January 5, 2023