Physical therapists are experts in the musculoskeletal system and can determine the best plan of action for seeking treatment after an injury.
About Zach Neva
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Zach Neva contributed a whooping 9 entries.
Entries by Zach Neva
Getting back into golf after a longer winter or recovery shouldn’t hurt your back.
We are starting to use Blood Flow Restriction Training as a treatment for our patients.
Find out the benefits for both dry and moist heat and why you’d use them.
Let’s be honest, Thanksgiving is going to look very different for most people this year, but if there is one thing that will likely stay the same, it will be eating plenty of food!
Everyone knows… drink more fluids when you’re sick. But what kind of fluids are the best to combat sickness?
Tips for a safe, pain-free snow removal experience.
Applying some simple changes so you can wake up refreshed and more productive.
Kids working out doesn’t stunt their growth. It helps them build stronger muscles and bones.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Why Do My Knees Hurt More in the Winter January 29, 2023
- Ways to Return to Running after Baby January 26, 2023
- Your Knee Pain may not be Coming From your Knee January 21, 2023
- Benefits of Gaining Strength at the EGYM January 15, 2023
- Correlation Between Osteoporosis & Urinary Incontinence January 11, 2023
- Proprioception-What Your Joints are Telling You January 8, 2023
- Making Massage a Part of Your New Year Resolutions January 5, 2023