Apex Physical Therapy & Wellness Center is taking the COVID-19 situation very seriously and making necessary procedural changes to provide a safe environment for our employees and patients. We continue to follow the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC and ND Department of Health and will take this day by day. With that, we are open for business to provide care for our patients but we are asking patients to take precautions along with increasing our sanitization procedures throughout our clinic.
What we are doing:
- Washing our hands often with soap and water.
- Taking extra time to sanitize surfaces around our entire clinic including the lobby, gym area, treatment rooms & bathrooms. There will no longer be magazines, toys or pens in the lobby areas. If patients would need these items, they can ask the front desk to grab them.
- Hand sanitizer will be placed around the clinic and we are asking all patients to use it before and after their appointments.
- Implemented our employee quarantine policies consistent with the CDC guidelines.
What we are asking you to do to help:
- Stay home if you have a fever or respiratory symptoms, have been in contact with anyone that has tested positive for the virus, or if you have traveled outside of the country to any of the high-risk areas.
- Refrain from handshaking
- Use the hand sanitizer that is located around the clinic along with washing your hands with soap and water.
- If you do come to an appointment displaying possible symptoms of the coronavirus, an Apex employee will take your temperature to determine if we are safe to deliver care.
- Try your best to stay calm and do what you can to keep yourself and your family healthy!
We truly care about all our patients and Apex employees and remain committed to the safety of everyone!
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us and we would be happy to help.