Plantar fascitis is a condition where the thick band of tissue connecting the heel to the ball of the foot becomes inflamed. Many factors contribute to this condition, but it is most common with decreased calf flexibility, a sudden increase in activity level, or jobs that involve prolonged standing.
Symptoms may include:
- Pain in the morning when taking your first steps of the day
- Pain with prolonged standing or climbing stairs
- Pain in the heel or foot with daily activities such as walking
At Apex, a physical therapist will work with you to create a plan of care that best addresses your needs and goals.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- 7 Ways PT Relieves Constipation September 18, 2023
- The Nutritional Keys to Healing September 16, 2023
- Digestive Wellness with Visceral Manipulation September 8, 2023
- Wait, You Can Get Physical Therapy for That? September 3, 2023
- Physical Therapy Can Relieve Medication-Induced Constipation September 1, 2023
- Creating Stillness for the Autonomic Nervous System August 30, 2023
- PTs Can Help Cardiovascular Health August 20, 2023