Total Hip Replacement
A total hip replacement is a surgery that is performed for severe arthritis of the hip or to help a hip fracture. During this operation, part or all of the hip joint is replaced to help relieve pain, improve range of motion, and increase safety.
A physical therapist will play a vital role in ensuring you gain back function.
Treatments May Include:
- Patient education regarding precautions
- learning to walk with an assistive device
- Strengthening exercises
- Range of motion exercises
- Development of a home exercise program
At Apex, your physical therapist will assess your body after surgery and work with you to create a treatment plan that best suits your individual goals and needs.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- 7 Ways PT Relieves Constipation September 18, 2023
- The Nutritional Keys to Healing September 16, 2023
- Digestive Wellness with Visceral Manipulation September 8, 2023
- Wait, You Can Get Physical Therapy for That? September 3, 2023
- Physical Therapy Can Relieve Medication-Induced Constipation September 1, 2023
- Creating Stillness for the Autonomic Nervous System August 30, 2023
- PTs Can Help Cardiovascular Health August 20, 2023