Some men suffer from a male hormone imbalance or Manopause. Visiting with a pelvic health physical therapist can help get to the bottom of this.
About Brooke Erstad
Brooke is a Board-Certified Women’s Health Clinical Specialist (WCS) with advanced training in pelvic rehabilitation for females, males and children. Brooke has a Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise Science and a Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Mary, Bismarck, ND in 2003 and 2006, respectively.
Entries by Brooke Erstad
Short answer yes, but read more to find out what’s best for your body.
Teal and white ribbons show support for cervical cancer survivors.
This week take time for yourself!
The top 5 frustrations in the life of someone living with endometriosis.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Ultrasound for Male Pelvic Floor Patients November 29, 2022
- Turkey Trot or Turkey Leg? November 23, 2022
- Breathing While Lifting November 20, 2022
- What Your Erection Can Tell You About Your Heart Health November 17, 2022
- 5 Stretches to Remember for Muscles Recovery November 15, 2022
- The Fifth Vital Sign November 8, 2022
- Why you Need a Certified Lymph Therapist October 28, 2022