We use plenty of tools from our “toolbelt” in the world of PT. Here are three to help you move better.
About Emma Ulmer
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Emma Ulmer contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Emma Ulmer
Sláinte! How my family celebrates St. Patrick’s Day!
Getting more sun (by sitting near a window on a sunny day) and getting more exercise can help with our “winter brain”.
New moms might not spend the time to take care of themselves they need to.
If you’re hitting the road soon, try these stretches while you’re the passenger.
Introducing the New Girl in Town, Emma.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- More About Veridian Fiscal Services September 27, 2022
- Are Compression Socks Helpful? September 22, 2022
- 8 Reasons your Baby May Need CST September 20, 2022
- Let’s go for a hike! 4 Local Hikes September 13, 2022
- 3 Ways to Prepare for Labor Throughout Your Pregnancy September 6, 2022
- Three Ways Physical Therapy can Help with Breastfeeding August 31, 2022
- On the Go? Try These Quick Breakfasts August 23, 2022