With our short Summer season, injuries can be a common occurrence. Follow these three simple steps to stay injury-free and healthy.
About Jason Haak
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Jason Haak contributed a whooping 6 entries.
Entries by Jason Haak
Who really wants to run on a treadmill? Not me, that’s why I follow these 5 tips to safely run outside in the middle of winter.
Gearing up with Back to School backpacks, pencils, and paper have your kids add some stretches in their daily routine.
Communication is key in a post COVID return to sports.
How our brain and pain are connected and what that means for us.
Common injuries to the shoulder and elbow can be caused by overuse during baseball season.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Why Do My Knees Hurt More in the Winter January 29, 2023
- Ways to Return to Running after Baby January 26, 2023
- Your Knee Pain may not be Coming From your Knee January 21, 2023
- Benefits of Gaining Strength at the EGYM January 15, 2023
- Correlation Between Osteoporosis & Urinary Incontinence January 11, 2023
- Proprioception-What Your Joints are Telling You January 8, 2023
- Making Massage a Part of Your New Year Resolutions January 5, 2023