Your Uterus is an amazing organ, in Latin it means womb and is a sacred and spiritual center for life.
About Megan Langerud
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Megan Langerud contributed a whooping 8 entries.
Entries by Megan Langerud
After childbirth new moms might experience symptoms like excessive bathroom breaks or weakness.
Love Holiday Goodies, but don’t love what they do to your body? Try these 3 recipes!
A popular activity and sport, cycling has some drawbacks on the male pelvic floor. If you or someone else in your life are experiencing a pelvic floor dysfunction read on.
It might sound weird, but plogging is a great way to stay healthy and save the environment while jogging.
When out and about, stop by a Farmer’s Market for the healthiest and freshest foods.
If you’re in ongoing pain, schedule a visit with a physical therapist first.
Don’t let Valentine’s Day be ruined by Dyspareunia, painful sexual intercourse. Sex isn’t supposed to be painful.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Dry Down There? 5 Ways to Choose a Safe Vaginal Lubricant April 16, 2021
- How to Stay Away from “Dry” Muscles and Joints April 13, 2021
- Debunking Common Bedwetting Myths April 10, 2021
- Breaking Away from Caffeine April 6, 2021
- Urinary Leakage: Females in Fitness and Sport April 2, 2021
- PT as Part of your Healthcare Puzzle March 26, 2021