There are plenty of factors that can contribute to your knees (and other joints) hurting more in the winter.
About Megan Langerud
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Megan Langerud contributed a whooping 17 entries.
Entries by Megan Langerud
When your abdominal muscles work too much because of osteoporosis they may pressure your bladder, causing urinary incontinence.
Taking care of yourself both during your pregnancy and after is important.
Here are a few ways to add a fun workout activity with your baby!
Sugar, Stress, and Gut Health – follow these 5 simple ways to help reduce stress and help your gut feel better after this Holiday Season.
Ever feel like you need to “go” more often in cold weather?
Embracing the “Mom Bod” – all mom’s come in all shapes and sizes. By Megan and Jill.
Being a new mom is stressful. And stressing out over getting back to the gym and working out might not ease the transition.
We are ND’s leader in pelvic health
Your Uterus is an amazing organ, in Latin it means womb and is a sacred and spiritual center for life.
We are a private practice outpatient physical therapy clinic offer high quality care with a personal touch. We believe that every patient should receive the quality care needed to help them prevent or rehabilitate their injuries or illnesses.
Recent Blog Articles
- Why Do My Knees Hurt More in the Winter January 29, 2023
- Ways to Return to Running after Baby January 26, 2023
- Your Knee Pain may not be Coming From your Knee January 21, 2023
- Benefits of Gaining Strength at the EGYM January 15, 2023
- Correlation Between Osteoporosis & Urinary Incontinence January 11, 2023
- Proprioception-What Your Joints are Telling You January 8, 2023
- Making Massage a Part of Your New Year Resolutions January 5, 2023